Have you been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatism or gout? Or is your joint injury temporary, perhaps the result of a sporting accident? This page will help you learn everything you need to know about your diagnosis.
A detailed medical examination is a reliable way of determining the true cause of joint pain and restricted mobility. Yet, if you know what to look for, you can identify certain symptoms. This may help indicate a specific diagnosis.
In this section you can read about:
- What is Osteoarthritis?
- The Four Stages of Osteoarthritis
- Early Osteoarthritis Detection Methods
- What You Can Do to Minimise the Symptoms
- Comparisons between Arthritis, Rheumatism, Osteoarthritis & Gout
- Plus, how to determine the health of your joints using a brief self-test and further recommendations